Go Global Give Local
The Tour Monkey Difference:
- Family-owned business that creates memorable experiences, with great attention to detail
- Join ready-made small-group (8 to 16 travelers) tours for guys & gals
- Join ready-made small-group (8 to 16 travelers) tours for gals only. Ideal for single, divorced, widowed, women traveling alone, and women whose husbands don’t like to travel.
- Can custom-create private tours for solo travelers, couples, and groups (senior living communities, church groups, clubs, girlfriend getaways, families)
- Escorted by an American tour manager, with enrichment by local guides
- Exceptional accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner included
- Gratuities for local guides and drivers included on some group tours
- Matching contribution up to $500 per tour to the Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center (or another charity dependent on tour)
As part of our Go Global Give Local campaign, you can help support our cause, the Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center! Please pay for your tour via a free bank transfer and we will donate the 2.9% credit card fee amount to this much-needed non-profit that relies solely on private contributions. Tour Monkey will match contributions up to $500 per tour!
“Thank you Elizabeth for a wonderful vacation. Your positive, uplifting personality brightened up each and every day. It’s easy to see that you love your job as you do it so well.”
“Excellent. Very knowledgeable about all the places we visited, and her recommendations for eating and activities were excellent. It wouldn’t have been the same trip without her.”